Our client, a well-known asset manager is seeking a Company Secretary to support the business on a temporary contract for 6 months.
The Company Secretary role will involve:
- As Company Secretary you will manage and coordinate corporate secretarial processes;
- Fully supporting board and committee meetings, preparation of agendas and info packs, through to taking and distributing the minutes efficiently
- Responsibility for statutory compliance / corporate filings compliance
- Providing support and training to other members of staff in respect of corporate secretarial processes/ statutory and regulatory duties.
- Assistance with client take-on, including review of documentation
- Responding to ad hoc legal queries within the business and the legal team when require
The ideal candidate for the Company Secretary role:
- Will have 3yr+ experience in a Company Secretary team or corporate role including working in financial services regulated environment
- Experience of using secretarial databases would be advantageous (Blueprint in particular)
- Excellent drafting skills, attention to detail and a strong analytical skill set
Please click the apply button to be considered today.
It is Legal Professionals policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Many thanks