PROPERTY LITIGATION SOLICITOR
- Full Time
Are you a Real Estate/Property Litigator seeking an opportunity to work with the 'litigation elite'? Our client is an energetic, creative and proactive international law firm with a formidable reputation for it's capability and technical prowess.
We are seeking a technically gifted Solicitor to join the Real Estate Litigation team dealing with high profile, complex litigation for occupiers, investors, developers and the like on a 12 month contract.
The following skills and attributes:
- 0-5 years PQE
- Strong background in property/real estate litigation
- Solid litigation experience desirable but consideration given to those with a genuine desire for a career move to contentious matters
- Technically strong with the ability to understand and analyse complex factual matters quickly
- Exceptional client care, prepared to go above and beyond
- Solution and deadline orientated
- A can do approach, who is logical and persuasive in equal measure
- A genuine team player who is outcome focused
- Bright, enthusiastic with a personality that shines
This is a superb opportunity to be a part of something special. This is no ordinary team and no ordinary firm, this is a place for the elite. A very competitive salary is on offer to be a part of this winning team.