Finance Director Europe
Salary: Six figure basic + bonus, pension & private health
An exciting Finance Director role with ExecuJet, a leading aviation business.
Details about the Client
Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, Execujet is a leading global business aviation organisation offering a diverse range of services including aircraft management for private and commercially registered aircraft, aircraft charter, aircraft maintenance and fixed based operations. Through its six regions it manages 160 business jets worldwide and is an acknowledged industry leader for its safety management.
ExecuJet is part of the Luxaviation Group which is Europe's leading business aviation company and the second-largest corporate aircraft operator in the world, with operations in Europe, Asia, Australasia, Africa, the Middle-East and Latin America. The Group employs 1,700 people and operates a fleet of 260 aircraft.
Detailed Job Description
You will report into the VP for Execujet Europe, working in a business partnering role, managing a well-established team, based predominantly in Cambridge. Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the company's assets and liabilities across five entities within Europe;
- Manage the control environment across the organisation, led by finance processes;
- Deliver efficient finance processes in a shared services centre for three legal entities;
- Managing the year end process, including preparation of financial statements and tax information, across multiple entities in multiple currencies;
- Manage the monthly reporting cycle to a 4 day deadline and consolidating regional reporting for five entities, including preparation of management report;
- Manage the budgeting and forecasting process across five entities;
- Managing the HR team and the relationship with an outsourced IT supplier; and
- Dealing with adhoc business issues.g. tender documents
This is a critical hire for ExecuJet. It offers the chance to influence at the highest level and play a key role in the ongoing growth and success of the business.
You will be a graduate calibre qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) with a successful track record in senior finance roles. Experience of working with other cultures in an international, multi-currency environment is essential. Strong stakeholder management skills are a must, as is the ability to combine strategic thinking with a willingness, to be hands on. Due to the fast paced nature of the business you must be able to deal with ambiguity and operate at pace. You will be a business leader capable of building and inspiring a high achieving team.
What's on offer
Six figure basic + bonus, pension & private healthcare
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents. All third party applications will be forwarded to Michael Page.
Ref Code: MPGW13829192Z