Senior CDD/AML Officer
A Customer Due Diligence (CDD) and Anti-Money Laundering support advisor is required to join a leading independent, global real estate consultancy.
They will be knowledgeable of the Money Laundering Regulations 2007, Proceeds of Crime Act 2002 and the Terrorism Act 2000. Ideally they will also be familiar with the "HMRC Guidance for Estate Agents - Money Laundering".
Our client is a leading global real estate firm founded in 1896, with over 300 UK offices and 14,000 employees.
- Over see the CDD on-boarding process, including sanctions checks and verification.
- Provide and manage the CDD/AML support to all levels of the firm.
- Assist the Compliance team on continuously improving the central CDD support function and any AML project work and reporting requirements as required.
- Assist with the Ongoing Monitoring of clients ensuring CDD team adhear to time scale.
- Provide training in various settings.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of relevant CDD and AML regulations.
- Degree qualification; or minimum of 2 years experience in a reputable company providing dedicated CDD and AML support and management.
Working knowledge of Money Laundering Regulations 2007; The Proceeds of Crime Act 2002; Terrorism Act 2000; Joint Money Laundering Steering Guidance; sanctions regimes and HMRC guidance for AML is desirable.
- Demonstrable experience in CDD/AML and working in a position of responsibility.
- Must have dealt with both private and commercial clients including companies and trusts based in the UK and overseas.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- They will be very well presented, have a clear, confident speaking voice and good time management and planning skills. They will also have a positive "hands on" attitude.