Company Secretary - Family Office
Our client, a private multi-family office is seeking a Company Secretary to join the group and support the Fiduciary business.
The Company Secretary role will involve:
- As Company Secretary you will manage and coordinate the UK corporate secretarial processes;
- Fully supporting board and committee meetings, preparation of agendas and info packs, through to taking and distributing the minutes efficiently
- Responsibility for statutory compliance / corporate filings compliance
- Providing support and training to other members of staff in respect of UK corporate secretarial processes
- Assistance with client take-on, including review of documentation
- Responding to ad hoc legal queries within the Trust & Administration division
The ideal candidate for the Company Secretary role:
- Will have 2yr+ experience in a Company Secretary team or corporate role including working in financial services regulated environment
- Fiduciary / Trust & Administration experience is highly desirable
- ICSA, ACIS or FICS training/qualified is desired but not essential
- Experience of using secretarial databases would be advantageous (Viewpoint in particular)
- Competent at building and maintaining relationships with senior management teams
- Excellent drafting skills, attention to detail and a strong analytical skill set
Please click the apply button to be considered today.
If you are interested in being considered for this Company Secretary position and would like to discuss the role before applying, please contact Grace Gibson quoting the above reference number.
It is Legal Professionals policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Many thanks