In-House Legal Counsel- Dublin, Ireland
International Pharmaceutical company is looking to hire an In-House Legal Counsel to head up a small but growing legal team in their offices in Dublin, Ireland.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a dynamic and innovative business working on cutting-edge technology. You will play a vital role in the continued success and growth of the business.
- Drafting and negotiation of commercial contracts, legal agreements, purchase agreements, sales and distribution agreements.
- Advise on a broad range on legal, regulatory and compliance matters that effect the business.
- Reporting on regulatory change and updating stakeholder on all compliance matters.
- Advise on corporate governance and ensuring that the business is compliant with all laws, rule and regulations.
- Management of external legal panel where required.
- A strong background in commercial contracts and risk/ compliance is required. Experience working in the pharmaceutical or life science sector and data privacy experience would be an advantage but not essential.
- A qualified lawyer with circa 6-12 years PQE- preferably qualified in Ireland or the UK, however candidates qualified in a European jurisdiction are also invited to apply.
- Candidates with experience gained in-house or in private practice are invited to apply.
On offer is a highly competitive salary and benefits package including bonus and relocation. Additionally, you will have the chance to head up a developing team and play an integral role in the growth of a respected international business.
To discuss this role in confidence or to apply, please contact David Thomson, Director at Thomson Legal by completing the Apply Now details in the box below. Alternatively, please click on the Thomson Legal logo to access our recruiter profile where you can contact us directly via telephone, email or social media.