Legal Regulatory Risk Manager- Edinburgh
Leading UK Financial Services institution in Edinburgh is looking to make a key strategic hire and recruit a Legal Regulatory Risk Manager to support the business on legal risk and compliance matters. This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly-respected UK business.
- Provide up to date, commercially-focussed legal advice on a range of regulatory matters and assist with legal risk;
- Act as a 'subject expert' on all regulatory matters;
- Review and communicate across the business on all regulatory development and changes in legislation;
- Liaise with regulators, manage actions and regulatory reviews.
- Candidates must have a legal/ regulatory compliance background.
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills, with the ability to convey fact and opinion in a balanced but persuasive manner.
- A strong focus on personal development.
- A good knowledge of the regulatory requirements impacting financial services including: CONC, MCOB, ICOBS, BCOBS, SYSC, DISP and the PRA Rulebook.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and the ability to tailor my approach to suit a variety of stakeholders.
On offer is a highly competitive salary and benefits package and the chance to working in a market-leading organisation.
To discuss this role in confidence or to apply, please contact David Thomson, Director at Thomson Legal by completing the Apply Now details in the box below. Alternatively, please click on the Thomson Legal logo to access our recruiter profile where you can contact us directly via telephone, email or social media.