Temporary Senior Management Accountant
This role is to assist during a very busy period
My client is a large Public Sector organisation based in Carmarthen.
This is a great opportunity for a Fully Qualified Accountant to join this large Public Sector organisation who are going through a very busy period.
Reporting to the Head of Management Accounts, the Senior Management Accountant will manage a small team (3) who are responsible for producing the Management Accounts for a £100m spend area in the organisation.
The Senior MA will be responsible for;
- Timely production of the Monthly Management Accounts with variances.
- Productions of budgets for key stakeholders.
- Forecasting future spend and coming up with ways of streamlining costs
- Management of a small team
- Cost reduction programmes
- Business Partnering with key stakeholders
You will be a Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CIPFA)
You will have good management skills.
You will have excellent all rond Management Accountant.
You will have great people management skills.
a 3 - 6 month assignment
salary c £22-29ph