Risk and Compliance Lawyer
This is an opportunity for a qualified lawyer to be part of a team providing advice on risk issues and conflicts analysis covering the operations of the firm in all jurisdictions. The role will include:
- Analysing and identifying potential conflict and confidential information issues arising from potential and existing matters.
- Advising on and assisting with the implementation of solutions to resolve conflicts and confidentiality issues including, where appropriate, assistance with drafting consent letters.
- Assisting with the development, monitoring and maintenance of policies and procedures and ensuring conflicts, risk and related issues are dealt with consistently across the firm.
- Answering queries from partners, fee earners and staff at all levels relating to the interpretation of relevant legislation, regulation and firm policies pertaining to conflicts of interest, regulatory compliance and, to a lesser extent, anti-money laundering.
- Undertaking due diligence and assessment on new clients.
- Delivering ad hoc training on risk issues and otherwise being an ambassador for the team within the wider firm.
You will be a qualified lawyer with c 2-7PQE gained in a highly regarded commercial law firm. Conflicts experience would be beneficial but this firm is also open to considering candidates looking to move straight into this area from a fee earning role.
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Please note our advertisements use PQE levels purely as a guide to the minimum level of experience required. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfill this kind of work.
Apply for Risk and Compliance Lawyer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly