Compliance Manager - Fixed Term Contract
Immediate opportunity available for an experienced Compliance & Risk Manager to join a highly regarded City firm on a fixed term contract to cover a period of maternity leave until Dec 2017.
Supporting the firm you will be respsonsible for:
- ensuring compliance under the SRA Code of Conduct
- advising on risk management, AML and conflicts
- keeping the risk register up to date
- managing monitoring/escalation processes
- delivering induction and ongoing training
- providing advice on best practice across the firm
You will ideally be a qualified lawyer (non-qualified candidates will also be considered), with previous experience in a similar role within a large law firm. You will be able to demonstrate technical knowledge of risk and compliance matters in addtion to being able to work effectively with senior stakeholders.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
Apply for Compliance Manager - Fixed Term Contract
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly