Financial Business Partner
Sopra Steria Recruitment is working in partnership with a public sector organisation to hire a Finance Business Partner based in London OR Nottingham. Role Spec below. Many thanks.
Contract: 3 months (with possible extension)
Rate: GBP250 per day (through Umbrella Company)
- IFAC qualification (Qualified Accountant) is required for this post
- Consideration may also be given to part-qualified candidates who are currently studying and are qualified to level 2 or higher.
- Experience and knowledge of a working as a finance business partner is desirable;
- Experience of delivering high performance and continuous improvement;
- Experience of presenting financial interpretation and recommendations at an executive level;
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills with the ability to communicate and influence effectively with stakeholders at all levels;
- Strategic awareness;
- Influencing Skills;
- Must be able to adopt a proactive problem solving approach in order to be able to respond to the changing needs of the business;
- Experience in central government financial management, financial analysis and financial planning;
Note: Role is inside IR35 and please note that the client has determined that the off-payroll working rules will apply to this assignment and where a worker elects to provide their services through an intermediary (such as a personal services company) then income tax and primary national insurance contributions will be deducted at source from any payments made to the intermediary.