Part-Time Finance Director
- Full Time
We are delighted to be working in a partnership with my client to help appoint a Part-Time Finance Director on a 4 day week basis.
The business has recently gone through a restructure and is looking for a Finance Director which will form an imperative role within the business and comes with huge responsibility and equally great prospects.
The Finance Director will be responsible for developing the company's financial strategy and maintaining overall control and direction of the company's accounts function, financial planning and related activities.
The successful candidate will be viewed as a long term appointment, with a real opportunity to make a difference and add significant value to the business. The FD will help drive improvements in processes and procedures whilst also making sure that high quality information is provided at all times and cash management is being expertly covered.
- Cash flow and working capital management
- Provide support for business development initiatives, including costing/pricing of tenders, services and products, and negotiating financial terms and conditions of contracts
- Accurate forecast of cash flow, revenues and profits
The ideal candidate:-
- ACA/CIMA/ACCA Qualified with experience at Finance Director level
- Board level experience
- Construction sector experience
- Analytical skills and ability to interpret data
- Strong Cash Management Experience
- Ability to form effective working relationships with internal and external customers and stakeholders
- Motivational leadership and management style