Part Time Finance Director
Our client, a charitable organisation, is looking for an experienced and dynamic Finance Director to support the Chief Executive and Leadership Team.
- Contribute to the business planning processes and provide effective strategic financial leadership
- Facilitate effective financial governance, financial processes and controls
- Provide leadership to the finance team
- Manage the performance of outsourced support
- Manage the budgets, cash flow forecasts, external auditors and investment advisers
- Robust understanding of the organisations financials and day-to-day processes to ensure that risks are managed and processes evolved to meet changes
The successful applicant will be a fully qualified CFO / Finance Director and will have strong technical skills & leadership abilities.
Ideally you will have worked within a charitable organisation, property portfolio or housing association to apply.