My client, a manufacturing business who lead in their field are currently looking to appoint a Financial Controller. They are a business that are highly focused on expanding their operations and the duties of the role will include:
- Managing the financial and management accounts reporting process
- Working capital management
- KPI's and monthly cost centre management information
- Supporting the preparation of monthly profit and cash flow forecasts and annual budgets
- Working within the business to improve controls and processes
- Providing commercial finance support to Senior Management
This is a demanding role for a company with multiple and diverse entities operating at various sites across the UK. The business has grown materially, both organically and through acquisition and now seeks a strong, operationally experienced accountant to complete the rationalisation of systems and processes and develop the performance of the business.
The ideal candidate will be ambitious and highly self-motivated, possess a strong continuous improvement philosophy and ideally be qualified with CIMA, ACCA or ACA. This is an ideal development role for an aspiring FD.