- Full Time
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious management accountant to work in a fast paced and rapidly growing management consultancy business. This Central London based role will have you working directly with the CFO and wider management team to ensure that finance is a key part of the business growth.
The responsibilities of this management accountant role will include:
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Month end close process
- Preparation of monthly reconciliations
- Managing the accounts payable and receivables process
- Cash flow forecasting
- Liaise with the business to provide key financial support
- Maintain and implement finance systems improvements
- Margin analysis and working with the CFO to implement new commercial processes
This central London consultancy business is looking for someone who will interact well with senior stakeholders and establish strong relationships. The role will require the ability to influence non finance stakeholders and ensure that the information is communicated in a clear concise manner.
If this management accountant role is of interest to you then please apply to the link below.