- Full Time
After a period of change this leisure Business are looking for a Business Partner to drive financial improvements and reduce risk. Improve analysis, education and understanding of the integration costs for both Operational and Capital Expenditure. To assist with the budgeting and tracking of all non IT work stream related costs . To support the integration month end process.
- Commercial Finance assistance, support and control of Spend
- Assist in assessing benefits of business cases for capital expenditure including review and challenge.
- Assist with governance and approval limits.
- Month End Management for your workstream managers
- Assist with Commercial audit queries.
- Produce monthly packs.
- Process efficiency and control enhancements
- Commentary and financial advice for opex and capex.
- Reporting, analysis and insight for opex and capex.
- Improving financial education and training of their stakeholders.
- Budgeting and forecasting.
- Financial workstream ownership and financial management
- Operational Performance KPI's
- Commercial fixed asset support for your workstream.
- Supplier control and engagement.
- Seek issues that affect your business and make recommendations for change.
- To engage with executive sponsors in the project budgeting process, identifying project start-up issues and financial reporting requirements for new projects, and communicating these to the Corporate Development Senior Finance manager.
- Ensure all financial data is correctly recorded on the Finance system, and be the first point of contact for support on Oracle.
- To identify and resolve any financial issues with the team leads and/or executive sponsors. To pro-actively suggest new ways of working and solutions to problems where appropriate.
- To act as the first point of contact for project finance issues with respect to each of the integration workstreams.
- To assist the executive sponsors with the preparation of business cases to support the project spend.
- To prepare regular and ad hoc financial reports, analyses and forecasts for the Corporate Finance Director and Chief Financial Officer.
- To prepare regular project expenditure re-forecasts in conjunction with executive sponsors and review these with senior staff as appropriate.
- Financial planning, forecasting and reporting.
- Assist in the monthly close down for the production of management accounts to ensure timelines are met for your opex functions.
- Partner their respective workstreams, offer support, commentary and insight to ensure best decisions are made.
- Improve reporting and look for standardization and efficiencies at all times to ensure the Finance team has the flexibility to evolve as its business does.
- Work with Procurement and management to understand supplier benefits and costs.
- Responsible for up-skilling and educating their stakeholders so that they are becoming more financially aware.
- Produce a monthly management pack for the Finance teams, which will include cost centre summaries and variance analysis within determined timescales for your shared cost.
- Seek ways of improving financial process and the financial management and hygiene across the business.