Dispute Resolution NQ Lawyer- "Magic Circle Firm", London
Exceptional new vacancy for a Dispute Resolution Lawyer from NQ level to 3 year's PQE to join their highly successful team, working with a top tier 'magic circle' firm in the City of London.
If you are an NQ level lawyer interested in this position it is essential you are able to demonstrate commercial litigation/ dispute resolution experience gained in a minimum of a 6 month seat during traineeship.
The practice group encompasses the whole range of commercial and financial disputes including banking litigation, professional negligence, administrative law matters and proceedings for judicial review. The work involves High Court matters, domestic and international arbitrations, formal inquiries and inter- jurisdictional disputes. This will include:
- Advising on the legal and commercial aspects of a wide range of commercial and financial disputes;
- Advising on a wide range of commercial and financial litigation, including cross-border disputes;
- Advising on a wide range of commercial and financial arbitrations;
- Advising on legal and commercial aspects of a wide range of investigations and enforcement actions brought by regulators;
- Developing professional relationships with clients;
- Supporting the wider team in developing business and raising the profile of the firm;
- Managing/supervising the work of others including trainees;
- Providing efficient professional support for partners.
- Appropriate level of post-qualification experience, ideally NQ- 3 years PQE, preferably gained with a top tier, national or international law firm;
- First rate legal/commercial knowledge and analytical skills;
- Broad exposure to complex, high value disputes- Previous experience giving dispute resolution advice in a strategic context would be a significant advantage;
- Experience of reviewing, analysing and providing detailed advice on legislation.
- Excellent client relationship skills.
To discuss this role in confidence or to apply, please contact David Thomson, Director at Thomson Legal by completing the Apply Now details in the box below. Alternatively, please click on the Thomson Legal logo to access our recruiter profile where you can contact us directly via telephone, email or social media.