Interim Finance Director
1 day left
- Full Time
FD Recruit is pleased to announce an exciting, short-term opportunity for an Interim Finance Director on a 3-month contract.
Our client is a dynamic, vibrant brand within the leisure industry that has a need for immediate support to deliver on a number of key business activities over this period. They are seeking a highly skilled, professional Interim Finance Director who is experienced at delivering against objectives within a set time frame.
Reporting directly to the CFO, this is a great opportunity for a commercially focused and astute individual to make their mark. This unique role is based in Loughborough, Midlands.
- Overall responsibility for the full accounting function
- Assume accountability for key financial projects
- Contribute to businesses growth strategy
- Regularly review and report on company performance
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders both internal and external
- Provide financial guidance, insight and advice to members of Senior Management
- Pro-actively assess the strength of departmental processes and procedures and enhance accordingly
- Lead and inspire members of the finance department
The Ideal Candidate:
- Fully qualified accountant, with 5+ years' experience
- Proven track record in a similar senior level
- Demonstrate outstanding project management skills
- Motivated, pro-active and driven to achieve objectives within a set timeframe
- Able to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional accounting skills and a strong, commercial outlook
Apply for Interim Finance Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly