Finance Business Partner
Our client , a FTSE listed retailer based in North London , are in current need of a Finance Business Partner to support 2 large scale transformation programs . It is a wide role, with circa 40 senior stakeholders (Finance, People, Technology),in a challenging and fast paced environment. The role is the primary owner of the business case for each programme, ensuring that it is maintained and updated as the programmes progress. This includes reporting of changes to the plan and delivery of costs and benefits to the Steering Committees, Executive and the Board as necessary.
- Developing and owning the business case model for each programme, ensuring appropriate governance, reporting and approval.
- Integrity and accuracy of the numbers and in particular the business case(s). Providing confidence in the numbers supplied through strong modelling, analysis and control.
- Tracking and challenging benefits. Ensuring they are delivered in line with the business case, and additional benefits identified as the programmes progress.
- Supporting decisions associated with allocation of funding and resources.
- Enforcing a cost conscious culture through the business congruent with Group policies and strategies.
- Ensuring the business is compliant to local legislation and governance (e.g. right approvals are obtained in a timely manner).
Experience relevant for the job;
- Professional Accountancy qualification ( ACA , CIMA , ACCA)
- 2+ years PQE
- Strong Excel, analysis & modelling skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Experience of senior stakeholder engagement & management
- Highly developed Business Acumen