Finance and Operations Director
To £90k, bonus (20%), car allowance (£8k)
Our client is a technical innovator and solutions provider within the markets in which it operates. Privately owned, the business is prospering due to its new product introduction programme and a growing realisation of need by customers in the target market areas.
The importance of this role within the leadership team cannot be understated as it touches on all aspects of the business, notably Information Systems, logistics and procurement.
The Finance Director Role
- Oversee all aspects of financial management and control, identify areas for process improvement.
- Work closely with the MD by proactively contributing to the strategic and tactical direction of the business through provision of sound commercial advice and accurate and timely data.
- Implement such changes to procedures and processes as may be required in the functional areas included in the span of control with the goal of ensuring that the business can run smoothly and profitably.
- Lead functional team members to achieve their full potential through effective performance management, coaching and direction.
- Qualified accountant who can demonstrate strong financial management skills alongside a positive impact on improvements to, and management of, IT, logistics and procurement activity.
- Capable of contributing to the strategic development of the business through confident communication skills and intellect.
- Proven leadership skills alongside tenacity and an eye for detail. Adaptable, assertive, open-minded and resilient.