Blackwaters is recruiting a Finance Director on behalf of a Private Equity backed retail group, to be based on the South Coast (with some travel to London).
This asset is a recent acquisition with significant growth opportunity. With broad reaching responsibility for finance and commercial operations, and a seat on the board, the CFO will be responsible for supporting the CEO in strategic decision-making; delivering triple digit growth through the existing business strategy; and achieving a successful and timely exit.
The right candidate will demonstrate:
- Board level exposure within PE backed group
- Commercial and strategic exposure (retail strategy, franchising)
- Finance and commercial projects
- Excellent cash management
- Experience of taking a business through a growth spurt
- Implementation of robust reporting, processes and controls.
This really is an exciting opportunity to contribute towards a significant growth agenda and exit process, in addition to an enticing equity offer.