Orleans House are working confidentially with a market leading £200m T/O PE backed business based in Central London.
The role of CFO sits in on the board and reports directly to the CEO, acting as his deputy.
The person we are looking for:
- Finance Director level experience in a similar sized t/o business
- Certainly experience in Mergers and Acquisitions
- Strong board communication style
- Exposure to transformation and change management with clear success examples
- An understanding of large scale contract accounting
- Qualified Accountant with 10+ years’ experience
- Experience overseeing the audit
- A business partner with gravitas.
- A leader of people who immediately commands respect
This role is live and fast moving, so if you have this experience, apply to find out more.