Senior Management Accountant
1 day left
- Full Time
Working as part of a high performing team you will have ownership for delivering budgets, forecasts and reporting across the group:
* Reviewing and reporting on-going broader financial performance including monthly confirmation pack
* Applying analysis which facilitates effective decision making. Undertake analysis of variance
* Providing functional expertise and assist in more complex problem solving
* Contribute to improvement of business reporting systems and processes as part of a culture of continuous improvement partnering with IT and other stakeholders
* Undertaking accounting and reporting in line with policy and procedures
* Providing forecasts and budgets including analysis of risks and opportunities, and which provides for mitigation of risk issues
* Ensuring accounting treatments meet accounting standards whilst achieving an optimal result
* Ensuring with audit, tax and other regulations including considering implications for financial policies
You will be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified.
Have real desire to progress and keen to build relationships with all types of stakeholders.
Sound financial understanding, analytical skills and an attention to detail. You will be able to add value and have a level of experience with project work.
Location, easily commutable from Liverpool Street.
If this sounds like you, please apply ASAP!
Badenoch & Clark is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Badenoch & Clark is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a registered Disability Symbol User.
Apply for Senior Management Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly