Interim Finance Director
Finance Director with primary care or NHS experience
Our client are a global healthcare organisation, who require an interim finance specialist for a key project in order to guide the development of the work. The role will be based across the UK, with at least one day a week in London.
* Support redesign of primary care finance functions and processes (accounting, including standard
functions such as accounts payable/receivable as well integration with parallel systems and process in
inventory/stock management; contract management and procurement)
* Review product outputs, plans and deliverables to ensure they meet market requirements; facilitate
and influence changes to finance portfolio to optimise product performance
* Document and test new processes with pilot customers, ensuring consistent deployment and
* Work closely with product and technology colleagues to develop business requirements to configure
the ERP solutions
* Support evaluation of finance pilots, engaging with internal and external stakeholders
* Must have an accounting or finance background, ideally having performed a Finance Director or
Manager role in a primary care/NHS setting
* Previous experience designing/improving accounting/finance processes, shared services, and system
* Previous experience of finance process and function consolidation across a number of disparate
practices into a centralised hub
* Strong knowledge of NHS healthcare market and regulatory environment essential.
* Must be willing to travel
* Previous experience in product development, delivering cost reduction/transformation programmes,
product development and working in an Agile product development desirable
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.