Senior Associate- Corporate, Dubai
Excellent new opportunity for a Senior Associate level corporate lawyer interested in moving to a major player in the Middle East legal market.
Our client is a leading top tier international law firm with a highly successful and highly established practice based in the offices in Dubai.
- Negotiate and draft legal corporate documents and corporate agreements;
- Conduct due diligence and draft due diligence reports on legal matters;
- Prepare and advise on commercial documents and complex commercial contracts;
- Participate in the business development activities.
- Qualified lawyer with at least 5 years post qualification experience as a corporate lawyer working with a large, national or international law firm;
- Admitted as a Solicitor in the UK, Ireland, Australia or New Zealand;
- Excellent knowledge of corporate, governance and risk.
- Strong drafting and negotiation skills.
- Organised and structured approach to tasks to ensure matters are progressed
On offer is a highly competitive salary and benefits package including bonus and relocation. Also this role presents an opportunity to work with one of the Middle East's most recognised international law firms.
To discuss this role in confidence or to apply, please contact David Thomson, Director at Thomson Legal by completing the Apply Now details in the box below. Alternatively, please click on the Thomson Legal logo to access our recruiter profile where you can contact us directly via telephone, email or social media.