Senior Commercial Litigator/Partner
Thornton Legal have been instructed by a high profile, Legal 500 ranked, commercial law firm in Chester to recruit a senior level commercial litigator for their Dispute Resolution Team.
Applicants with at least 10 years plus PQE in a number of the following areas of sought:
- Property litigation
- Landlord and tenant disputes
- Business sale disputes
- Company/shareholder disputes
- Partnership disputes
- Contract disputes
- Construction litigation
- Professional negligence claims
- Debt recovery
Our client is keen to hear from senior commercial litigation solicitors (at least 10 years PQE) who may have a small following of work and who are keen to market the department further. In return, a salary of at least £65,000 is on offer.
This is a senior level role in the firm and applicants who are Partners or Senior Associates in their current firms are urged to apply.
The firm in question is one of the leading law firms in the North West with an ever-growing reputation. The Dispute Resolution Team across all of its offices comprises over 14 Solicitors and Partners. It is anticipated that the successful candidate will help manage the Chester Team and demonstrate a work winning pedigree.
Stated PQE and salary levels are for guidance only. All applications demonstrating the skills necessary to fulfil the role will be considered
Up to £250 paid in vouchers for successful referrals. Terms and conditions apply, please ask for details.
Thornton Legal has strong relationships with law firms of all sizes and specialisms in the North West. We help build the careers of Solicitors, Paralegals and Legal Assistants across a broad range of experience levels and we would be delighted to work with you now or in the future.
For candidates we represent:
- We guarantee not to send your cv to firms without permission
- We offer a fully consultative service as opposed to being a cv sending agency
- We would rather have a chat over the phone so, if we are available, we will take you call
- We consult, support and advise, but ultimately the choice is always yours
- It's really important to meet people, and we hope you feel the same
- We won't spam you with irrelevant jobs (but you may receive information we think you will be interested in)