Our client is a fast paced international technology business with exciting plans for continued growth over the next 3-5 years. The business is now seeking a new CFO to lead the finance department providing effective management of the company's finances and support the rest of the management team in the strategic management of the group. Within a high growth environment, maintain appropriate controls, forecasts and commercial analyses ensuring timely and accurate reports and accounts, and through these assist the business in achieving its objectives.
- Strategic management
- Work with the team as a motivator, facilitator and driver for financial performance with the emphasis on cash in addition to profit
- Manage the working capital of the business
- Maximising sales and margin opportunities
- Effective management of a small finance team
- Production of budgets and appropriate re-forecasts in the required timescales and providing additional narrative on the numbers
- Produce and maintain reporting systems including trend analysis and financial modelling
- Provide timely, accurate and relevant information to fully support the business
- Ensure appropriate credit control and treasury policies are in place
- Responsible for the effective management of stakeholder relationships including Investors and Bank
- Ensure suitable and robust financial controls are maintained across the company
- Lead and control the annual audit process
- Ensure legal and regulatory compliance
- Responsible for ensuring hardware and software are fit for purpose for current operations
Preferred Profile and Experience
- Must be prepared to get hands dirty; there is currently a small accounts team which will need scaling as the business grows.
- Must have some knowledge or worked in a technology/SaaS environment.
- PE experience is preferable but not a pre-requisite
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
- Team player, able to forge strong working relationships across the company
- High energy and drive