1 day left
- Full Time
A talented and proactive Financial Analyst with strong financial analysis and excellent business partnering skills is required for a 3 month contract based on the Surrey/Hampshire border. This is an exciting opportunity to join a large organisation currently going through a restructure and to be an integral part of a dynamic finance team.
The Financial Analyst will be fundamental in supporting month and year end deadlines. Key responsibilities include:
- Management accounts for month and year end
- Budgets and forecasts
- Delivering accurate and consistent financial information
- Presenting financial and operational data
- Financial analysis of contracts
- Analysing key performance drivers
The Financial Analyst will be a qualified accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA / QBE) with the ability to successfully hit month and year end deadlines. You will also possess excellent communication skills to manage and influence a variety of senior stakeholders.
Apply for Financial Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly