Chief Financial Officer
As our client prepares for the next exciting stage of growth, they are looking to recruit an outstanding Chief Financial Officer who will lead the finance team and be a key member of the Board in this progressive and ambitious privately owned business.
To be considered for this role you will be a “hands on” and strategic finance director, with at least 5 years' experience of leading a team at a senior level.
You will be able to evidence well developed commercial skills and strong customer and stakeholder orientation.
Required Skills & Education:
- University degree and an accountancy qualification (ACA, CIMA or equivalent).
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent personal and business presentation skills.
- Ability to see both the big picture and manage the delivery of detailed projects.
- Strong on prioritisation for the business benefit; drive for results.
- Previous experience of Mergers & Acquisition activity.
- Capable of working at pace.
- Enjoy working as part of a dynamic leadership team