Business Services CFO
Our client, a private equity backed organisation based in London, is currently seeking a Chief Financial Officer. The successful candidate will assume the role at a significant juncture: they will have responsibility for building a finance team, reviewing the business's systems, processes, and controls, and establishing a stable environment from which to grow further.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Building and managing a full finance function team, with responsibility for the financial integrity in a complex structure.
- Reviewing the business's systems, processes, and controls, and establishing a stable environment from which to grow further.
- Investigate and analysing all of the company's vital information in order to inform long term strategic decision making and planning.
- Ability to focus on high-level concepts in addition to nitty-gritty details, whilst maintaining profitability and competitive advantage in a cut-throat industry sector.
- Interpreting, implementing & improving of business KPI's.
- Must be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/ACMA).
- Experience of working autonomously in a complex financial environment is highly desirable, especially if the business was leveraged or private equity backed
- Ability to develop and cultivate strong interpersonal relationships with both the team and the board.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast paced environment
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to address the finer detail without losing sight of the bigger picture, to ensure hands on successful approach.
The reputation of the organisation demands a high quality individual with extensive experience, to meet their strategic challenges and objectives. With the full support of the private equity backers, this is a fantastic opportunity to make an impact on the business, providing growth and positive change.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of responses, unfortunately only successful candidates this Chief Financial Officer position will be contacted.