Head of Shared Services
1 day left
- Full Time
As one of the UKs fastest growing brands, our client has experienced exceptional results in 2016 and are now looking to hire a newly created Head of Shared Services. The business is heavily investing in their finance function and the role will be base in the UK HQ, where you will work closely with the Finance Director and become an integral part of the Senior Leadership team.
The role is responsible for overseeing the newly created Shared Services team and you will lead on new strategic and tactical system investments to build a best-in-class function.
Other role responsibilities will include;
- Take full responsibility for the newly created Shared Services Team
- Be a visible leader within the finance leadership team, demonstrating the business values
- Provide support and analysis to the Finance Director and the rest of the business as required
- Lead and take full responsibility for over 40 members of staff including accounts payable and receivable, credit control and cash banking functions, ensuring all KPIs are monitored and achieved whilst seeking to identify and implement efficiency improvements
- Lead all key third party suppliers and managed these relationships (e.g. audit recovery, expense management, card acquirers and cash carriers), negotiating contracts, and driving business efficiencies across the key processes
- Manage the relationships with key internal stakeholders, including commercial teams and service recipients in other brands
- Lead Finance input into strategic investments and establish a longer-term roadmap of further system and process improvements required for continuous improvement from efficiency and risk management perspectives
- Act as a trusted advisor to the business on matters of financial processing as subject matter expert on best-in-class accounts payable and receivable, supplier management and cash banking operations, including participating in commercial tenders and appraising commercial opportunities
- Experience of managing Shared Service Centres in multi-site environment at a senior level
- Experience of change management such as transformation projects or setting up new shared service centres
- Experience of system implementation and project work relevant to Shared Services
- Experience of Oracle with deep knowledge of processes highly advantageous
This is a great opportunity for a senior level candidate looking to develop and lead a best in class team, within a business who are heavily investing in their finance function. You will have the opportunity to work closely with the Finance Director and become a member of the Senior Leaderships team.
Our clients are shortlisting now, so please contact Radley Green for a full role brief and to be considered.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
Apply for Head of Shared Services
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly