- Full Time
We are currently working with an Investment Management business in Hampshire on the recruitment of their new Financial Controller. This is a brilliant opportunity to join a small business with a great culture in a lead finance role. Reporting to the Head of Finance, your key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the Head of Finance providing financial information, analysis and control to the business
- Ownership of the management accounts process
- Supporting in analysis and execution of M&A transactions
- Providing commercially focused management information and data analysis
- Management of 2 members of the finance team
- Budgeting and forecasting of P&L, balance sheet and cash flow
- Ownership of the year-end audit process
In order to be considered for this role you will be a fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) with 3-5 years PQE. You will also hold a relevant degree with a minimum 2:1 grading.
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.