My client is a manufacturing business based in Banbury and is currently looking for a Financial Controller. The business is going through a strong period of growth so this is quite an exciting time to join.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Management of the monthly forecasting process
- Ownership of the monthly balance sheet reconciliation
- Ownership of the statutory accounts and tax reporting
- Overseeing standard costing
- Overseeing the month end close process
You will have the following skills:
- Detailed working knowledge of IFRS
- A good understanding of US GAAP
- Familiarity with SOX compliance
- Experience of SAP
You will be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA), with a minimum of 5 years post qualification experience and will have the ability to work in a challenging environment.