A Financial Accountant is required for a rapidly growing, international PE Fund, based in Mayfair. The fund is at a massively exciting time in its lifecycle, growing rapidly and looking to double in size over the next 5 years. You play a vital role in enabling the business to carry on its growth trajectory and developing your career.
Key responsibilities include:
- Owning the production of high quality financial accounts and statutory reports for the EMEA region
- Liaising with all of the European entities
- Streamlining the processes currently in place and ensuring best practice
- Managing the demands of key stakeholders within the business and developing relationships with external stakeholders
- Managing the relationship with external auditors
- Various ad hoc projects
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant with a "hands on" approach, either working in industry or from a practice background. It is vital that you have the intellectual horsepower to understand technical accounting and possess the gravitas and confidence to explain complex financial information to senior business leaders. This is an excellent opportunity to join a prestigious business that is renowned for its progressive and rapid professional development.
N.B. Cedar accepts CV uploads in 3 formats; MS Word, HTML and Simple Text. Please convert any PDF files to one of these formats before uploading. Thank you