Interim Senior Finance Business Partner
Market leading Business Services organisation is undergoing major transformation and is now seeking an ambitious Interim Senior Finance Business Partner to drive sustained growth across a multi-contract environment.
Leading a team, the role includes:
- Quickly getting under the skin of each of the contracts under your remit, understanding financial and operational performance
- Owning the delivery of performance against financial target
- Ensuring sound financial control and governance is in place and adhered to
- Support the new business team in addition to providing first stage sign off on bids
- Identify risks across the portfolio of contracts, providing recommendations on remedial actions
- Work closely with non-finance senior stakeholders, providing insightful analysis to facilitate continued growth
As a qualified accountant with experience of financial control and genuine, value-add, commercially orientated business partnering, you will have demonstrably high levels of intellectual horsepower, emotional intelligence and business acumen. Experience of working within a contract rich environment, whilst attractive is not an essential. This is a global organisation with a high profile opportunity to make a genuine impression across the business.
N.B. Cedar accepts CV uploads in 3 formats; MS Word, HTML and Simple Text. Please convert any PDF files to one of these formats before uploading. Thank you