Interim Pricing Director
We have an exciting, new opportunity for a Commercial Finance & Pricing Director to join our Finance team. This is an interim role for a FTSE 100 business based in London.
What you'll do
Reporting to the Chief Finance Officer, the main purpose of the role is to develop a new pricing plan, governance and structure for the business.
You will also develop a client profitability and pricing model to support the business and enhance client service.
You will work a closely with the CFO and Practice Group Heads, developing financial metrics and tools to support Financial reporting, profitability growth, pricing and Innovation.
The successful applicant will be required to quickly win the confidence and respect of senior stakeholders across the UK and internationally, as well as having a clear drive to further improve overall business performance throughout.
What we're looking for
You will have extensive experience in leading effective pricing teams in a complex business environment.
- Highly developed understanding of business strategy, possibly supported by accountancy, MBA or other relevant business related qualification.
- Previous Pricing Director roles been held.
- Demonstrate a high level of professional expertise and insight into the commercial context of the firm.
- A broad spread of experience in business and services management
- Excellent stakeholder management skills with a proven ability to build and develop relationships quickly and effectively both in person and remotely.
- Degree educated, with relevant professional qualifications.