Group Financial Controller
This role reports directly to the Group CFO of the business, assuming full responsibility for monthly financial reporting, group compliance and management of a team of 10 staff. The successful candidate will be required to review processes and controls, implementing subsequent change to improve the efficiency of the department.
We're working with a PE backed Leisure Company based in central Manchester. This business has been operating for over 30 years and has true international reach, working with clients in over 50 different countries. They have experienced great growth since their investment having grown via acquisition in the US and by opening new offices in the UK & Europe ensuring they remain at the forefront of their market.
Key duties & responsibilities
- Review of monthly management & financial accounts
- Manage year end audit and subsequent relationship with auditors
- Ensure covenant and regulatory compliance across the group
- Ensuring appropriate internal controls & appropriate delegation of duties across the team
- Communicate with the SMT, board and investors on all financial matters
- Expirence working within a International finance function
- PE background