Regional Finance Director
Essex / London
Salary: Six figure salary + car allowance, bonus and bens
Our client is a market leading, international consumer products business looking to recruit a Regional Finance Director for a high profile role within their Essex Office.
Details about the Client
Our client is a global and high growth consumer products group, with market leading positions in a number of countries and an ambitious growth agenda. They have strong private equity financial backing and a high quality leadership team, leaving them well placed for sustained growth.
Detailed Job Description
The Finance Director will play a key role in the development of the finance team and the financial performance of EMEA business. They will form a key part of a highly entrepreneurial management team and will lead the department through what is expected to be a period of significant change as the organization grows.
The individual will be responsible for delivering business insight and supporting business change whilst ensuring robust financial controls.
The Finance Director will be responsible for the following duties:
- Integration of a newly acquired business into the corporate structure
- Liaison with US Corporate office and UK Senior Management to set financial strategy and analyze company performance
- Form an integral part of the Senior Management Team and support business growth strategies
- Oversee and monitor company revenue and profitability
- Monitor, track and report business performance with proactive identification of issues, opportunities and challenges
- Ensure timely and accurate financial reporting and submission
- Prepare relevant financial reports, including monthly and annual audits, plus quarterly and weekly forecasts
- Take accountability for all financial business operations, including reporting, accounts and compliance, liaison with third party advisors including banks, insurers and auditors
- Manage budgeting and forecasting
- Ensure all finance systems fully support business objectives
- Ongoing development and review of reporting / insight / cost management to ensure it is fit for purpose. Removal of non-value added activity to drive efficiency
- Management and leadership of the finance team
- A degree Qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA) with a strong academic profile
- Broad finance leadership covering full range of finance disciplines who has already operated strategically at Director level
- A background in a consumer products or distribution business would be a distinct advantage
- Proven track record of successfully leading and motivating a mixed ability finance team
- Highly skilled in setting and driving the financial strategy and translating the operational activity into financial impact
- Excellent commercial and business acumen and strong communication and people skills
- Able to handle multiple priorities and critical decision making within tight time constraints
- Ability and keen interest in challenging business partners and the status quo whilst maintaining strong working relationships
- A flexible approach to some travel between Essex and London
- First class communication and presentational skills, with the ability to build relationships, gain credibility across the group
What's on offer
Six figure salary + Car allowance + bonus potential + full benefits
Interested candidates should send their CVs to David Ziebart. Page Executive are retained on this search and all third party CVs will be forwarded.
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents. All third party applications will be forwarded to Michael Page.
Ref Code: MPGW13835290Z
Apply for Finance Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly