Head of Financial Accounting
Blackwaters is recruiting a Head of Financial Reporting for the UK subsidiary of a global services business, in Reading. This person is to lead accounting, reporting & compliance across all UK entities, in addition to driving change through a period of significant transition.
The required candidate will have strong technical accounting skills, inspirational leadership and a track record of change management and improvement. This business is high volume and therefore someone must have a similar background data-wise.
- Monthly accounting and close cycle for all UK entities.
- Manage and develop team. Group reporting and board pack.
- Tax reporting, statutory reporting and auditor liaison.
- Support restructuring, integration and implementation projects.
- Review and improvement of controls and processes.
- ACA/ACCA qualified with significant post qualified experience and senior manager level.
- Advanced technical reporting, controls and project skills.
- Successful team leader, proactive professional with high integrity.