A Leading Retailer are looking to hire a Financial Accountant for 3 months whilst they re-recruit it on a permanent basis.
We are looking for an experienced Financial Accountant who will be responsible for the monthly reconciliation of a number of key balance sheet accounts in the Finance Operations Team, with a particular focus on cash. Reporting to the Finance Operations Manager, the role will also have responsibility for the accounting, budgeting and forecasting for all Property related costs including Rent, Service Charges and Utilities for our Retail Stores.
- Monthly Balance Sheet reconciliations for (but not limited to) Cash, Credit Cards, Gift Voucher/Cards, Customer, Payroll, Accruals and Prepayment, Concession Control; flagging any material variances or areas of concern
- Preparation of the daily cashflow forecast for the Head of Finance Operations and Director of Finance
- Accounting for all Property related P&L costs including Rent, Service Charges and Utilities covering Retail Stores, Head Office and the Distribution Centre
- Preparation of the Budgets and Forecasts for all Property related costs as per the above
- Assist in the preparation of year-end audit files and provide support during the audit
- Recommend and implement improvements to streamline the reconciliations for Cash/Credit Card Balance Sheet Accounts
- Implement balance sheet reconciliations as a result of the Company's International Expansion
- Develop strong relationships with the Finance Team and key Business Partners including Head of Loss Prevention and Director of Property
The successful candidate will be ACCA or CIMA qualified with experience of preparing Balance Sheet reconciliations.