Group Financial Controller
GROUP FINANCIAL CONTROLLER- REAL ESTATE - RESIDENTIAL - £90,000 - £110,000 - OUR CLIENT is a privately owned, Global Property Development Company with a number of major UK residential projects in the pipeline. They are currently undergoing a transition phase as they grow the Finance team for the UK arm and require an experienced, "hands-on" Group Financial Controller to join the team.
The Role: Reporting to the Senior Director - duties include:
- Producing timely, accurate management accounts for each SPV.
- Reviewing balance sheet reconciliations, income statements and cashflow statements accordingly for SPVs.
- Managing the business cashflow and optimizing working capital requirements for each SPV.
- Liaising with external auditors and Group Finance to prepare statutory accounts.
- Managing relationships with account holding banks.
- Processing bills.
- Managing budgets and forecasting.
- Managing own budgetary controls and cost management strategy.
- Co-coordinating and liaising with external company directors to manage the administration of group entities.
- Liaising with tax consultants and implementing guidance.
- Reviewing and improving financial processes and systems.
- Organising accounts payables and receivables.
The Candidate: MUST be ACA qualified from a good accountancy firm (preference for Top 4) and IDEALLY graduated from a Russell Group university. The incumbent will also have experience working at a medium size corporate organisation and have at least c10 years' experience at a Financial Controller / Group Financial Controller level role. The successful applicant will have "hands on" experience and the ability to thrive in a commercial working environment. The company have an agile and entrepreneurial culture and require someone who is astute and has the gravitas and experience to manage a broad role.
Please note that due to volume we cannot get back to everyone, however every application is looked at and considered and will be held on Trident International's database for review. If you have not heard back from us within 5 working days you should assume your initial application has been unsuccessful, however if suitable roles arise in the future we will make every effort to contact you.