Robert Half Finance and Accounting are working with an exciting private equity backed business in the Surrey/Middlesex area to recruit a Financial Controller. The business has grown from £30m turnover to £130m turnover inside its first twelve months trading. The business has a vision of growth exceeding $1B dollars by 2020.
As Financial Controller duties will include:
- Evaluate and implement a new accounting system
- Prepare monthly financial accounts
- Ensure the accuracy and integrity of the accounting records and financial systems
- Review of monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Key contact for stakeholders as well as active participation in monthly pre-close/ close meetings
- End-to-end coordination of the delivery of statutory accounts
- Provide support and assistance on an ad hoc basis to other teams within Finance and the wider business· Evaluate the impact of new accounting standards and transactions affecting the company
- Maintain financial policies, ensuring that they reflect the latest accounting and regulatory requirements
- Review, maintain and improve financial control frameworks and processes
- Have pro-active approach to process improvement.
- Qualified ACA / ACCA / CIMA or equivalent with up-to-date technical skills
- Experience of statutory accounts preparation
- Advanced excel skills
- Experience of working in a multi-currency organisation
- Experience in the airline industry
- Hardworking and diligent
- Possess excellent attention to detail
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills; an ability to communicate with, impact and ensure complex information is articulated in a meaningful way to wide and varied audiences
An exciting and fast growing organisation split between Stansted and Uxbridge with backing and plans for $1B growth in the next three years.
Salary & Benefits
£65,000 to £80,000 + Benefits.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.