JUNIOR LEGAL COUNSEL
Broad commercial property role with transactional and financing work at its core.
Our Client is a leading commercial property company based in Central London.
Real Estate Related Responsibilities
- Dealing with the whole process relating to sales and purchases of commercial and residential properties all over the UK
- Handling property portfolio management issues including interpreting legal terms in documents and providing clarification on the same
- Drafting and reviewing leases, agreements for leases, tenancies, deed of easements and licences and other related ancillary legal documentation
- Advising on auction sales and purchases and liaising with auctioneers and prospective purchasers.
- Transactional and document support to structured finance team, advising on UK property issues related to finance transactions
- Management of delivery of vendor/DD reports suitable for circulation to project finance banks and investors
- Assist with management of outside law firms
- Conduct and coordinate research into a variety of legal issues.
The successful candidate will be likely to be a 0 - 2 year PQE commercial property lawyer, qualified in the UK to practice law (or other common jurisdiction).
They will have undertaken complex commercial property work, from both a transactional and financing perspective. Residential experience as well as contentious expertise would also be looked upon very favourably.
Excellent package + bonus + benefits