Head of Privacy - Mobile Gaming - EU & US
My client started over 15 years ago with just a handful of developers, now it has over 1000 employees across a number of regional offices worldwide with their headquarters in London. Millions of players enjoy their hundreds of games every day, generating a wealth of data and chat messages!
The Head of Privacy will drive key data protection programmes, issues and decisions across the Group's global business, as well as developing and promoting good personal data governance within the business worldwide. The Head of Privacy will work collaboratively with key stakeholders, including the marketing, insights, legal, HR, information security and technology teams, website operating group company boards and the overall Group board.
- Working on the EU GDPR and UK PECR readiness and implementation programme.
- Overseeing privacy approval and governance for new projects and initiatives in the UK, EU and the US.
- Ensuring an appropriate level of privacy compliance in all countries in which the company operates.
- Carrying out the role of the group Data Protection Officer under EU data protection laws once the GDPR comes into effect in 2018.
- Previous experience in a privacy role in a multinational or global organisation (ideally for a predominantly online B2C business).
- Extensive experience providing leadership, demonstrating ability to deliver on a range of Data Privacy projects/issues.
- Proven ability to proactively drive projects as a self-starter, to exercise good independent judgement, and to effectively manage multiple priorities under time pressure.
- Strong communication, influencing skills, and the ability to liaise with the most senior levels of the organisation.
- The ability to build relationships, present, explain, lead and persuade at all levels of a business.
- Excellent understanding and working knowledge of current data protection legislation, practices and techniques.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Apply for Head of Privacy - Mobile Gaming - EU & US
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly