Company Commercial Solicitor - In-House
Commercial Solicitor 3yr PQE+
Global Technology Company - London
A young and fast growing technology company are seeking a Commercial Solicitor with experience in Technology and Commercial matters to join the organisation.
The company is a young, dynamic company always growing and evolving and as such are looking for a proactive Lawyer who thrives in fast-paced environment with constantly changing issues, to excel in this role you will have experience with:
· Advising on a range of legal issues including Commercial, Company and Employment relating to an IT business.
· Coordinating matters in APAC, NA and mainland Europe.
· Data Protection and Privacy issues
· Negotiating with Suppliers, Partners and Customers.
· Some experience in Corporate M&A work would be a big advantage.
Corporate Solicitors with demonstrable Commercial experience will most definitely be considered.
Candidates must have previous in-house experience, however, sector is not important and candidates from a range of backgrounds will be considered for the role provided they can prove they have the relevant experience and skills.
The roles advertised here are just a selection of the roles we are working on and we are always keen to speak with Lawyers looking to make their next move, if this doesn't suit but you'd like to discuss other career prospects or salary benchmarks please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Apply now for immediate consideration or call Jack Bennion for more details.