In House Counsel
Our client, a reputable global investment bank is seeking a 2-6 PQE Derivatives Lawyer to join their team.
This In House Counsel / Lawyer role sits in the structured products team and you will be reporting directly to the Head of Legal, Derivatives. As a Lawyer, you will get the opportunity to assist the front office groups with transactions from conception to execution. This role will be dynamic and challenging and include a variety of work.
The Lawyer / Legal Counsel will be involved with:
- Transaction Management and advisory on all phases of funded credit linked derivatives (in particular credit linked notes) and repackaging transactions.
- Drafting, review and negotiating legal documents for standard and bespoke credit linked structures and repackaging transactions using SPVs in different jurisdictions.
- Supporting EMC and prior separation of the trading floors Credit Trading
- Drafting and review Secondary loan transfer documentation for credit trading teams.
- Advising on current and upcoming regulations (e.g. MiFID II, EMIR etc.) to ensure the transactions are fully compliant
CANDIDATE Lawyer / Legal Counsel
- The ideal candidate will have 2 -6+* PQE Derivatives Lawyer within a Financial Services organisation or private practice firm
- Experience working on credit linked derivatives and repackaging transactions and the legal documentation for those transactions
- Good working knowledge of regulations governing derivatives transactions e.g.MiFID II and EMIR
*Candidates outside of this bracket will be considered if they are able to demonstrate the prerequisite experience required.
Apply for In House Counsel
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly