Senior Housing Lawyer
Are you looking to lead a Housing department at a Top 100 practice, with strong prospects for Partnership within six months? For the right candidate immediately?
This firm is a stand-out Top 100 practice. They have over 500 staff across a large network of offices; they are a practice that heavily invests into their workforce, from sending aspiring Partners on leadership courses designed by some of the Countries well-known entrepreneurs and business leaders, to being one of the largest providers of training contracts. There are no glass ceilings with many of the firm's partners having been home-grown. If you are striving for progression, they can provide a springboard. They offer all fee earners a very lucrative bonus structure, allowing you the ability to significantly increase your earnings. They are a dynamic, forward-thinking and commercially minded firm, with a unique, friendly culture.
This is an exciting role for a Senior Housing Solicitor to join the growing Dulwich, South London.
The firm does already have a buoyant Housing department, although this is handled as part of the Civil Litigation department, the firm are seeking this as a separate department. You will find you will have lots of support from other Partners, a business development, and marketing department; the firm has a wide network of contacts requesting a stand-alone department. You will lead and grow the department; work will include; Housing Litigation, Housing and asset management, Landlord and tenant act, Disrepair cases, Anti-social behaviour and breaches of tenancy.
This role comes with excellent prospects for progression, including Department Manager and Partnership.
- You will be a Housing Lawyer with at least five years PQE (there is no upper limit on the amount of PQE).
- You should have strong experience on the Landlord side
- You will be able to significantly increase your earnings with one of the industry's best bonus structures, receive 20% of your billings
- You will work in the flourishing Dulwich, South London office
- Experience of management and mentoring is to advantage but not essential
- You will have strong technical knowledge
- You will receive an industry leading salary, plus a lucrative bonus structure allowing you to significantly increase your earnings.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Housing Solicitor to join this Top 100, forward-thinking, dynamic and growing firm based in the Dulwich, South London office.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.