Deputy Operator Sales Director - Mobile, Smartphone
Mobile,Smartphone Deputy Operator Sales Director
Our client a Global leading Telco vendor is looking for a driven, enthusiastic, ambitious professional to take on a senior role within their mobile division.
- Lead the relationship with the operators, responsible for the revenue and profit target for German operators.
- Collect the relevant market information concerning Smartphone and MBB product;
- Visit potential and existing customers to reach sales target and analyze customers' needs;
- Cooperate the marketing and assist Go To Market Plan for all Germany operator accounts consisting in all promotional activities (branding, incentive plan to retailers, incentive plan to customers) to boost our clients sales in each account.
- Integrate Roadmap presentation for German Market, and Provide the sales department with deep analysis of all competitors including both products and strategies in different customers, join communication conference with customers. Spokesman in Germany
- Bachelor's degree in telecommunications, electronics or computer science
- Minimum 10-15 years experience in the telecommunications industry
- Work experience in telecom, with the big operators
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of telecommunication operators
- Good CRM skills, Proven track record of business development and account management within large organizations
- Strong technical understanding of smart phone or MBB technologies
- Good networking and relationship management skills, target driven and results focused
- Experience of working with different cultures in complex environments, working in virtual teams
- Good interpersonal skills and Ability to succeed in an ever changing environment
- Highly flexible, organized and effective time manager