Sales Director - Public Sector & Government - SC/DV Cleared
Technology Sales Director - Public Sector & Government - DV or SC Cleared - Permanent - London
This exciting new position reports into the EMEA VP of Sales and will be accountable for driving revenue growth, building a high-performance sales organization and developing a highly productive partner network. The successful candidate is a natural leader who loves to sell and has a talent for nurturing customer relationships.
If you are the type of individual who thrives in a fast-paced, high growth environment where you are developing and executing deal strategies, leading and mentoring a team and collaborating cross functionally with every area of the organization, then this is the ideal opportunity for you!
This role is part of the Sales leadership team and involves a "total ownership" of all sales aspects of the business for the region. If you are a world class entrepreneurial leader, then this is a game changing ground floor opportunity.
Your responsibilities will include;
- Continue to build a world-class organization through diligent recruiting activities, hiring and managing a complete team of Account Executives and Pre-Sales Solutions Consultants
- Lead the sales team, including personally driving enterprise sales deals, to contribute significantly towards worldwide target bookings
- Develop and report sales revenue forecasts on a monthly and quarterly basis, based on visibility into direct and partner pipeline
- Develop and execute an account management plan, aimed at ensuring 100% customer satisfaction/renewals
- Work with functional teams, including marketing, support, services, and engineering to drive sales, support and product development strategy based on market needs
Key experience/attributes of the Sales Director include;
- Strong experience, both as a sales manager and individual sales representative within the technology industry
- Strong analytic thinker with demonstrated command of metrics driven sales models
- Track record in building organizations and hiring and training top talent
- Effective in customer facing and live engagements
- Effective at building senior and executive relationships with key customer stakeholders
- Proven record of driving and closing large, complex sales through fast sales cycles
- Strong career trajectory, history of top performance in successive roles
- Compelling leader who can effectively coach individually and drive team motivation
- Ability to understand, articulate and lead complex sales processes
- Superior cognitive skills
- Bachelor's degree with a strong academic record
- Experience building and/or leveraging indirect/channel sales model is desired
RECOMMEND A FRIEND: If you have professional friends/colleagues who would be interested in one of our roles and our excellent levels of service too, we'd like to recognise your recommendations with a 'thank you' of our own. For every colleague you refer who then starts a role through Datasource either Contract or Permanent, we will send you GBP300!
You will be required to hold a minimum of SC security clearance. If you do not hold an active SC clearance please familiarise yourself with the vetting process before applying.
Hit the 'Apply now' button to apply and to discuss this role further. We will be delighted to hear from you!
(c) Copyright Datasource Computer Employment Limited 2017.