Head of Retail • Client Services • London • GBP75000.00 - GBP85000 per ann
Job Description The Opportunity
- The opportunity for a talented Head of Retail to sit at the heart of the Retail team and lead in developing groundbreaking integrated brand/product strategies and creative campaigns.
- To help an agency grow their ambitions by managing and strengthening client relationships with a focus on turning philosophy into campaigns, bringing their brands closer to the consumers.
- The opportunity to join a collaborative, friendly and dynamic agency who never settle for the mundane and are always searching for imaginative and original answers.
- Partnered closely with the Senior Retail Planner you will handle multi-project planning and handling in area of shopper marketing and retail management.
- Working directly and supporting the European Retail Director you will work closely with the clients and help develop new business opportunities, & other client and internal initiatives as they arise.
- To coordinate and supervise new retail installations and roll outs as well as regular maintenance of the Shop Displays by proactive client consulting with innovative retail marketing solutions.
- To go above and beyond just responding to client briefs by identifying opportunities to develop clients' brands and business & identify opportunities that allow us to develop truly creative work.
- To be the best possible representative of the agency, encouraging client to do the most interesting and effective work they can, working as a team player in the agency and getting involved wherever needed.
- The ideal Head of Retail must have clear history of delivering innovative and effective strategies for high profile clients within the shopper/retail market.
- Must have experience of developing integrated activity, or a clear understanding of how to approach integrated campaign planning and handling large/complex clients.
- As the Head of Retail you will be a great team player, high focus and energy to make things happen, a strong analytical approach and ability to conduct qualitative research.
- You will have an extremely passionate and positive level of enthusiasm with a bold and determined approach to make an impact.
- The ideal candidate will be straight-forward, sociable, confident and must enjoy the creative process.